Hope you all had a lovely time during the holidays.
I finally finished my project 52 Weeks! I discovered a lot of photography books and photographers with this challenge. It was quite interesting and difficult at times to work on a different subject every week.
I thought I could recommend a few books.
- The Present by Paul Graham
- Anonymity by Jarret Schecter
- Floating by Thomas Boivin
- Home Truths by Susan Bright
- We Make The Path By Walking by Paul Gaffney
- Before They Pass Away by Jimmy Nelson
- Growing Up in the New Age by Marjolaine Ryley
- Here Far Away by Pentti Sammallahti
- Volunteer by Paul Seawright
- This is not a House by Edgar Martins
- The Grey Line by Jo Metson Scott
- Superstructure by Mark Power
- No Man's Land by Larry Towell
- Nonfiction by Christopher Anderson